SAFECRUISE BY STATUE CRUISES
We missed you, and we can’t wait to see you on board. At Statue Cruises, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish. We are proud of our excellent safety and sanitation track record and always operate and maintain a rigorous process around cleanliness and hygiene. So, while you can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, here are the extra steps we are taking to keep everyone healthy.
- Extensive crew training, increased hygiene regimen, disinfection, and sanitation throughout our facilities.
- Crew is equipped with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as masks, acrylic hygiene screens, and gloves.
- Crew clean throughout the day, focusing on high-contact areas throughout each location.
- Onboard crew focus on sanitization between departures, cleaning high-contact areas using CDC-approved products specifically to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Reduced vessel capacity and exterior open air space to allow for social distancing while on board.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available in all public areas.
- Daily health and pre-shift temperature checks for all crew members.
- Contactless check-in and transactions to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available when recommended hand washing capability is limited or not available.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
As part of our new safety measures, we have implemented procedures to be aware of prior to arrival at either departure point.
When guests arrive at the departure point, everyone must wear a face covering.
Face coverings are required at all times throughout their experience. This includes prior to entering the security screening facility, on board the vessel, and while visiting Liberty and Ellis Island.
All face coverings should:
- Be worn properly throughout the entire visit
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- ‘Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
- Guests who do not have a face mask must purchase one for each member of their party at the ticket offices.